A seasoned professional with a very diverse background that includes: formal education, high performing sales and being a high performing employee in various industries. Highly adaptive with strong relationship building skills and a keen instinct for working with people of all natures. Experienced in working in fast paced, high pressured environments.
Analytical in nature; ability to consider opposing views while maintaining objectivity regarding item(s) under consideration; multi-focus and detail oriented; big picture thinker also able to grasp the implication of details and how they affect the big picture.
May, 2015 - Present
Benefit Administrative Systems
- Identify and remedy productivity inefficiencies, both human and technical.
- Implement new/updated processes relating to ACA regulations; as well as, those that organically develop in a naturally fast paced industry in response to client needs or business opportunities.
- Lead cross department process re-engineering efforts aimed at creating more synergies within the team(s).
- Conduct training sessions for Managers, Account Managers/Executives, and Operations Staff on more modern technology and business processes affecting their roles.
- Project lead for CRM system implementation.
- Complex new client/vendor implementations.
- Heavy focus on client/vendor relationship management.
- Led development/implementation of new Client onboarding process giving new visibility into that process for both internal and external users of that information.
- Became key team contact to resolve issues and repair relationships for high value clients/vendor partners.
- Identified department outputs that allowed KPIs to be developed for improved management capabilities.
Apr, 2011 – May, 2015
Business Management Consulting
- Carry out research and data collection to understand client/organization.
- Interview client, employees, management team and/or stakeholders to understand company goals.
- Preparing business proposals and presentations.
- Conducting relevant analysis: Financial, Operational and or Strategic Marketing and make recommendations to client that improve performance in those areas.
- Run trainings and facilitate workshops that enhance clients’ knowledge of potential operational gaps in their organizations.
- Increasing client revenue by 30%+ during our first month working together. By month five of this year, their gross billings were more than half of their 2012 total gross billings.
- Significantly improved the sales margins of another client by helping him understand how to properly cost out and then price his product. As a result of our work in many areas, he was able to take advantage of an opportunity to be mentored by one of the world’s top business minds.
Aug, 2006 – Dec, 2011
- Annual sales budget development
- Monthly forecasts
- Annual/Monthly/Semi-Monthly Variance Analysis
- Headcount Projections
- Managing human capital productivity and client alignment
- Managing cross business unit resource sharing process
- Monthly/Quarterly Scorecard
- SME as requested / Local lead trainer for new system implementation
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
- Consistently managed operations so that actual productivity was within +/- 2% of forecast.
- Created complex tools to streamline budget, reporting and client data management tool.
- Member of national team put together to prepare National Firm $10B+ budget.
- Masters of Business Administration w/CPA Certification Prep Keller Graduate School of Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration w/Accounting Concentration DeVry University
- PMP Certification (In Process) Project Management Institute
- Advanced skills in most Microsoft applications.
- SAP ERP / BW Reporting software (end user interface for SAP)
- Lotus Notes Mail/Database system
- Smartsheet Project Management Software